“There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise” – Anonymous
Claire is particularly interested in patent law and she is currently gaining exposure and experience in all aspects of intellectual property law within the Patents Department at De Beer Attorneys.
During her studies, Claire completed numerous internship programs at some of the most prestigious law firms in South Africa where she shadowed several professionals and gained exposure to the legal industry.
Claire is currently studying towards qualification as a Registered South African Patent Attorney.
- B Sc Biological Sciences (Univ. of Pretoria)
- B Sc Food Sciences (Univ. of Pretoria)
- LLB (Univ. of Pretoria)
- Member of the South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST)
- Student Member of the South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member of the Business Women’s Association (BWA)