“Each and every Notary Public plays a crucial role in combating identity theft. They serve as our front line of defence and the public is safer because of the job they do.” – Ken Salazar
The office of a notary public is one of which requires exceptional skill, diligence and careful attention to detail by the notary public when drafting notarial documents. There are certain documents which, locally, may only be drafted and executed before a notary, who will keep a protocol containing all deeds executed before the notary public. Some countries will only accept documents which have been signed before and/or certified by a notary public.
We are pleased to provide the following notarial services:
- Preparation and registration of antenuptial and postnuptial contracts;
- Drafting of trust deeds, as well as deeds of variation;
- Preparation and registration of servitudes, notarial bonds, long-term leases, deeds of usufructs, habitatio and usus;
- Preparation of deeds of donation; and
- Authentication and legalisation of documents for use abroad.