“This is a question too difficult for a mathematician. It should be asked of a philosopher”(when asked about completing his income tax form)” ― Albert Einstein
Tax is complicated with tax law always evolving and changing. We aim to keep up to date with changes in tax legislation and developments in case law to provide the most efficient service possible.
- Assistance with exchange control advice and emigrations;
- Advice pertaining to capital gains tax and withholdings taxes;
- Estate planning services;
- Tax advice pertaining to commercial transactions;
- Structuring of tax efficient commercial transactions;
- Assistance with tax directive applications;
- Preparation and submission of estate duty tax returns;
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of local tax returns;
- Assistance with registration as a public benefit organisation with SARS;
- Non-resident tax advice and submission of South African tax returns; and
- Assistance with correspondence with SARS.